836 W. Wellington Ave
Chicago IL 60657
Advocate Health Care was founded more than 100 years ago by members of local faith communities. Our founders made a commitment to their communities. They sought to bring health care services to areas where they were not being provided. Today, Advocate Health Care continues this tradition to meet the health needs of the individuals, families, and communities we are privileged to serve.
Advocate is the largest health system in Illinois. Our faith based, not- for-profit health system is based in Downers Grove, Illinois. Advocate Health Care takes a wholistic view of health care. That means treating the whole person. And we believe the best way to treat the whole person is through an integrated system of care.
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center is a leader in the fight against cancer. Our specialists are on your side with expert training, research, clinical trials and advanced technologies and treatments. Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center is proud to be accredited by the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer (COC). This designation signifies many benefits for our patients, such as:
- Comprehensive care, including a complete range of state-of-the-art services and equipment
- A multidisciplinary team approach to coordinate the best available treatment options
- Access to information about ongoing cancer clinical trials and new treatment options
- Access to prevention and early detection programs, cancer education and support services
- A cancer registry that collects data and offers lifelong patient follow-up care