Dr. Ryan P. Merkow
CLINICAL: Surgical oncology, GI malignancies, pancreas cancer, pancreas cystic neoplasms, liver cancer, bile duct cancer, gastric cancer, neuroendocrine neoplasms, metastatic colorectal cancer, regional and infusional GI cancer therapies, peritoneal surface malignancies, minimally invasive surgery
RESEARCH: Surgical health services, outcomes, and quality improvement research; oncology quality measurement and outcomes assessment
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Colorado (2007)
- MS: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Health Services and Outcomes Research (2012)
- Residency: University of Colorado School of Medicine, Surgery (2010)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: American College of Surgeons, Research/Optimal Patient Care (2013)
- Residency: University of Chicago, Surgery (2015)
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Surgical Oncology (2017)
- Board Certification: General Surgery
Have some Questions?
The contact form located on this page is the best way to get in touch with Dr. Ryan P. Merkow concerning a personalized HIPEC conversation. The doctor or their office will make every effort to contact you as soon as possible.
To have a conversation about the HIPEC procedure you do not need a referral from a doctor. There is no charge for an initial conversation.
View Contact Information