Wynnewood, Pennsylvania 19096
Founded in 1985, Main Line Health® is a not-for-profit health system serving portions of Philadelphia and its western suburbs. At its core are four of the region’s most respected acute care hospitals.
Main Line Health also includes:
- Mirmont Treatment Center for drug and alcohol recovery, one of the Northeast region’s leading addiction treatment facilities and one of several uniquely designated behavioral health centers at Main Line Health
- HomeCare & Hospice, which brings to patients at home a coordinated array of health services and products, including skilled home health care, hospice, home infusion services, extended home care, and respiratory and home medical equipment
- Main Line Health Centers, located in Broomall, Collegeville, Concordville, Exton, and Newtown Square, including primary care doctors, specialists, laboratory, radiology, rehabilitation, and other outpatient services
- Lankenau Institute for Medical Research, a non-profit biomedical research organization on the campus of Lankenau Medical Center, dedicated to advancing an understanding of the causes of cancer, diabetes, and heart disease to help improve diagnosis and treatment as well as prevention
- Main Line HealthCare, one of the region’s largest multi-specialty physician networks
Our commitment—to deliver advanced medicine to treat and cure disease while also playing an important role in prevention and disease management as well as training physicians and other health care providers—reflects our intent to keep our community and ourselves well ahead. A team of more than 10,000 employees and 2,000 physicians care for patients throughout Main Line Health’s continuum of care.