MountainView Hospital is committed to providing high-quality oncology services to our patients. Our skilled oncologists and medical team are knowledgeable in the latest treatments and techniques. We offer full-service cancer care throughout your cancer journey, from diagnosis and treatment to rehabilitation and support.
At MountainView Hospital, we understand the needs of patients with cancer and their families. Our 34-bed oncology unit is designed to provide comfort for patients and visitors and features:
- A peaceful environment with a quiet, secluded feeling offering warmth to patients and visitors
- Rooms wired for constant monitoring
- Wi-Fi connectivity in all rooms
Cancer screening and treatment
Diagnostic imaging is an essential tool in identifying and diagnosing cancer. Some imaging technologies we use to screen for and diagnose cancer include:
- 3-D Computer-aided detection mammography
- 256-slice computed tomography scanning (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) & a wide bore MRI
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET scanner)
Schedule a conversation with a surgeon today!